I took a stab at braiding Mauren's hair again.
I still need practice but was pleased with the results!
Mauren's hair is getting sooooo long her afro look won't do for much longer.
Now I just need a squirmy two year old to sit still longer!
![]() |
| I think this picture makes Mauren look like she's ready for Kindergarden. WHAT????!!!! |
The braids only lasted two days (hence the need for more practice) but the best part of braids is the crazy hair-do after the braids are taken out!
We have scheduled Mauren's 2 year pictures next week and have been practicing her smile.... I think we need to have the protographer tell her to smile instead of us!
It needs some work!
Mauren's new favorite toy is Daddy's iPad. There are multiple apps on there for her but she loves 'Wheels on the Bus.' At two she already knows how to find her folder and choose between her apps!
Crazy! Do we have a 'techy' on our hands?!?
![]() |
| I know what you're thinking! Yes, she's starting to dress herself! |







Nice work Heather!! Love the after shot of the braids! :) Nadia has the same witch shirt from Carters! She does look SO old in these pics. :( Boo!!!
ReplyDelete