Family Photo

Family Photo

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

January 24, 2012

Friends & Fun

Our great friends, Katrina and Mark, came to visit! 
Mauren got to meet them for the first time.
We had a lot of laughs, caught up and had great margaritas!





















Mauren recieved a great toy from aunt Kristi, Uncle Darren & Nadia for Christmas.
She's just a little scared to try it out.
Puppy had to go for a few rides before Mauren was going to give it a try!



She's making progress!  At least she's sitting on her four-wheeler.....

....but will she push the button to make it go?!?



I've been thinking about all the things I can do with Mauren's hair since it's getting soooooo long!  So, we've attempted it a few times; some braids or twists.  I very much need some practice, the right products, advise and mostly sit-still time!  The high chair seems to keep Mauren somewhat in one spot. 

Look at that CRAZY hair!  Mauren just got her braids out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment