Family Photo

Family Photo

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

March 13, 2011

Sick of being sick

Mauren was diagnosed with RSV on Monday so she was home all week from daycare.  Maruen started coughing last Friday and by Saturday she had a fever and was fussy.  Monday we went to see Dr. Lamb and Mauren was loaded up on drugs once again; antibiotic, ear drops, & and two nebulizer prescriptions. Erick and I worked in the morning and came home in the afternoon and vise-versa.  On Wednesday Erick and I started to get sick.  YUCK!  We never get a cold at the same time but I guess when we're spending lots of time with a sick little one, we are bound to catch it!


We've had a pretty lazy weekend, even though it's beautiful outside, just trying to get everyone healthy for the start of another week. 




















We're all feeling a little better.  Mauren still has a cough, Erick's ears are plugged and I am still congested but I think we will be able to make it to work and daycare tomorrow.


Ohhh, the situations I am getting in by rolling all over the place!

Me and my daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment