Family Photo

Family Photo

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

January 23, 2011

Starting Solids

Mauren ate cereal today for the first time!  She had been eyeing us when we would eat and grabbing for our plates, glasses and silverware.  We felt she was ready and she did GREAT!! 


We had the camera ready!  Here's some pics from another first for Mauren!





"I got more on my face, bib & lap than I did in my mouth!"
 We tried to attached a video of her first bites but are not sure exactly how to do it yet.   Hopefully we'll figure it out and update the post.

It's Sunday and we went to church.  Mauren had to wait patiently for Mommy & Daddy until it was her turn to get all dolled up.  She took it easy and watched some TV.



Now it's Mauren's turn to get all dressed up!  Here's some more pics from today in another girly outfit ;)





1 comment:

  1. She is so stinking cute!! I can't wait to see you guys in Feb!

    ReplyDelete