Family Photo

Family Photo

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

August 13, 2010

About to go home!!!

Mauren is being discharged from St. Francis today!  We are very excited to be on our way home!  Here's the first of my going home outfits!  Thanks for the "lovable" outfit G'ma & G'pa Anderson!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Mommy Heather and Daddy Erick! Congratulations, Grama Lois and Gramps Dale!

    Mauren is beautiful! May the Lord richly bless you with each smile, each laugh and giggle, with each kiss and hug! Each "I love you!"

    I have warned your mother, she won't know when that BIG mac truck hits her when Grama LAYS HER EYES, AND SMELLS that little angel the first time. That truck will hit her again and again, when Mauren smiles back at her, when Mauren calls her "Grama" the first time, each kiss.....

    I am so happy for you, Heather, my Godchild, my niece! You have been blessed!

    ReplyDelete